Friday, January 14, 2011

REVIEW: Dior Palette in Sunset Cafe



Hey Guys! So, here's a quick take on my thoughts about this Dior Palette. Well, first of all, this is my first Dior Palette-actually, Dior anything! The packaging was really nice. It came with a little pouch with the CD initials on it. I really like the blue and how in the background you can also see the CD initials. I liked the colors in the palette. Although, they're not as pigmented as I would've liked them to be, but I still like them. My favorite color, I would have to say, is the first color on the top left. It's a pink with a gorgeous gold undertone. I definitely would like to try some more Dior products in the future. I just have to balance myself out a bit first :P Hope you guys enjoyed this little post. Talk to you guys soon!

XOXO
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment